When is it?
April 7, 2012 at 4:30
Where is it?
Boston Avenue United Methodist Church
1301 S Boston Ave
Tulsa OK 74119
918-583-5181
Where is the reception?
The German American Society
15th & Terrace Dr.
Tulsa, OK 74104
What sort of reception is it?
The reception will be a buffet dinner.
When does the reception start?
Things are scheduled to kick off at 6:00. This should leave enough time for photography and transportation.
Is the reception within walking distance of the church?
No.
I'm coming in from out of town. Where should I stay?
The official hotel of the wedding is
Courtyard Marriott downtown
918-508-7400
Let them know you are in town for the wedding for a group rate!
Update! Online reservation links are now available. (Page loads with group code entered)
| http://www.marriott.com/ |
What's the closest airport?
Tulsa International Airport (TUL)
I'm coming in from out of town. Do I need to rent a car?
The Courtyard Marriott offers a complimentary airport shuttle on request. Downtown Tulsa is walkable, and taxis are available. I'm currently looking at some fun group transportation options, but nothing is nailed down yet.
Short answer: Renting is definitely more convenient, but you can probably get away with not renting.
Could you put the important locations into a google map?
Sure! Here's the link:
http://g.co/maps/hwwjp
Where are you registered?
Somehow this keeps getting put off. We will update this as registering occurs.
Can you enable the RSS feed for this page so I can add it to google reader?
ReplyDeleteRSS should now be enabled.
Delete